Blue Chip FCU COVID-19 Response
The health and safety of our members and employees is our number one priority. Following recommendations from the CDC, Blue Chip Federal Credit Union branch lobbies will be closing today, March 17th at 12:00 p.m. We encourage all members to use our Online Banking, Mobile App and the ATM Network as much as possible. Member Service Representatives will be available at 1-800-782-2328 during normal business hours to assist you in setting up your online banking account.
Harrisburg Office Details:
- The Harrisburg Drive-thru will continue to operate during normal business hours.
- Harrisburg Office employees will be available during normal business hours to answer any questions you may, help with account transactions and loans via phone at 1-800-782-2328.
Burnham Office Details:
- Our Burnham office lobby will be closed to members.
- Members may call into the Burnham office at 717-248-7701 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. or reach our Harrisburg staff throughout the day at 1-800-782-2328.
- Members may continue to use our nightdrop throughout the day as employees will be consistently checking for member drop offs.
We will continue to provide updates as information changes via our website, social media, phone messaging and building closure signs. Your safety and health will always be our first priority. As we continue to manage this changing situation, we thank you for your patience and trust.