Remote Deposit Capture in 3 Easy Steps
Sep. 7, 2018
We love technology and we are so excited to bring you the easiest way yet to deposit your checks… Remote Deposit Capture! What is Remote Deposit Capture or RDC? With remote deposit capture, you can take a picture with your cell phone through our mobile app to deposit your check in just 3 easy steps.
Remote Deposit Capture in 3 Easy Steps:
- Sign up for online banking and download our mobile app today. If you already have online banking and have downloaded our mobile app, you are ready to move onto step 2.
- In the mobile banking app, select “Deposit” from the bottom tabs menu and then select “New Mobile Deposit.”
- Take a picture of your check and then follow the steps shown on the mobile app to deposit your check.
In order to use Remote Deposit Capture, you need to be signed up for online banking and download our mobile banking app. Once you sign up for online banking, you will need to down load the app. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download the TouchBanking app through Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Once downloaded, use the appcode “bluechipfcu”. It must be entered in all lowercase letters.
- When prompted to enter your account number, you must enter 6 digits. If your account is not 6 digits, just add zeroes to the front of your account number. Example: 001234. OR… if you changed your username to something other than your account number, enter that now.
- Once the application launches, use your online banking password to log in.
Enjoy our newest account service, and remember, we are always here to help. Contact us today if you have any questions or need help setting up your account.